Friday 6 November 2020

Twitter Book Club - November's book choice


In my last post, I explained that from now on our Book Club was going to be choosing books from Independent publishers from now on. 

You can read about it HERE

Bluemoose books were our first publisher of choice. 

SO NOW.....

Twitter has voted and a book has been chosen to discuss in November.

It is this book. 

Leonard and Hungry Paul by Ronan Hession. 


Bluemoose got copies to me VERY quickly, so I'm posting them out now. 

If you want to get involved in Twitter Book Club, please let me know by tweeting me with the hashtag #BGBookClub. 

We'll be discussing it on Tuesday November 24th, so there's a bit time to read it. 

 I don't know if i've mentioned it, but I am a bookshop, so i'd quite like it if you bought the book from me.
 
If you would like to do this, please paypal £8.99 to biggreenbookshop@hotmail.com, using family and friends and then send me a DM with the word "LEONARD", letting me know the address you'd like me to send it to.

Postage and packing is FREE. 

I'll post the books out as and when you place your orders. 

If you have any questions, please do get in touch. 

Ta, 
Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment