Monday 31 August 2020

Twitter Book Club - The Result

 On Saturday I relaunched our Twitter Book Club. It was all very exciting, you should have been there. 

I ran a Twitter Poll so you could decide what book we'd be reading. 

Here is the result. 


Yes, the winner, by quite a considerable margin was...
 
My Sister, The Serial Killer by Oyinkan Braithwaite.


So, what's next?

Well, if you want to get involved in Twitter Book Club, I would encourage you to read the book. 
Also, please let me know by tweeting me with the hashtag #BGBookClub. 

We'll be discussing it on Monday October 5th, so there's plenty of time to read it. 

 I don't know if i've mentioned it, but I am a bookshop, so i'd quite like it if you bought the book from me. 

If you'd like to do this, please paypal £8.99 to biggreenbookshop@hotmail.com, using family and friends and then send me a DM with the word "SISTER", letting me know the address you'd like me to send it to.

Postage and packing is FREE. 

I'll post the books out as soon as possible. 

If you have any questions, please do get in touch. 

Ta, 
Simon




No comments:

Post a Comment