Monday 2 December 2019

#BuyShelterABook - the final total

A couple of weeks ago I launched #BuyShelterABook. 

Essentially, I was trying to raise some money, so we could spend it on some books to send to Shelter. 

There are more details HERE

I'm absolutely thrilled to let you know that with your help, the total raised is.....

£2,180!!


The "sheltometer" was vandalised last night, but I hope you get the idea. 

THANK YOU so much to everyone who helped, by sharing the campaign with your friends or by donating. 

The next step is to get the books ordered and delivered to the various Shelter hubs around the country. 

I have wish lists from each of these hubs and will be getting the books delivered here this week, so that I can sort them and post them out early next week. 

Obviously, you can continue to donate this week, and i'll make sure the money is allocated to Shelter. 

I'll keep you posted on Twitter on my progress. 

S

No comments:

Post a Comment