Monday 25 November 2019

#BuyShelterABook - Day 6


A  very quick update on this year's #BuyShelterABook Christmas campaign.


We've almost reached £1,500!!

(HERE is a quick reminder of what #BuyShelterABook is).

Two things that have happened:

1. People have been amazing and have donated more dosh!

2. Jackie Morris has put two of her incredible paintings up for sale, with the money going to books for Shelter. 


Water on ink on Two Rivers paper.
Each around 25 x 20 cm
They're £500 each, and if you're interested please contact Jackie on Twitter @JackieMorrisArt to discuss details. 

I'll be doing a separate blogpost for people who'd like to donate books, rather than dosh. I've had replies from all the Shelter hubs around the UK now, so I'll list the kind of books they'd like. 

If I get a chance, I'll do it later today. 

Thank you all so much. YOU ROCK. 

No comments:

Post a Comment