Thursday 19 September 2019

#buyastrangerabook,

Each week I do this thing on Twitter called #buyastrangerabook. 

People buy strangers books. It's great. 

If you want a bit more info, here it is.

Anyway, a few months ago, when it was announced that David Cameron was going to be bringing out his autobiography "Look, it Wasn't My Fault" "For The Record", I wasn't that keen on the idea of selling it.



It was suggested that I did a special "#buyastrangerabookButNotCameron

Sounded good.

People suggested certain books to buy instead. A lot of people suggested, "James O'Brien's, How to Be Right...in a world gone wrong" and there were many other suggestions too

HOWEVER...

David Cameron got an £800k advance for this book, but profits from the sales of the book will be going to certain charities.

One of these is the Alzheimer's Society

Alzheimer's Society

I wouldn't want charities to miss out, so instead of selecting a certain book, I will donate £1 for every £10 I take today (that's about 38% of MY profit, I reckon) through #buyastrangerabook to The Alzheimer's Society.

Of course, you can simply donate money to them HERE.

That's it really.
Ta.





No comments:

Post a Comment